Earlier this year, Coverpath announced special underwriting and service benefits exclusively for Society 1851 members. Today, we are excited to unveil an opportunity granting even more advisors1 access to these exclusive benefits.
Introducing Coverpath Perks!
Starting March 15, you can begin qualifying for Coverpath Perks. On July 15, the top 25 advisors with the most adult whole life applications submitted on Coverpath2, will be eligible for the same Coverpath underwriting and service benefits as Society 1851. You will be able to enjoy these benefits from August 1, 2021 – January 31, 2022:
- Know your underwriter so you can communicate directly with them
- Top-of-the-queue responsiveness
- If needed, underwriter orders APS at the case start for faster processing
- Dedicated Society 1851 members-only hotline
- Email address flagged in the system for top-of-the-queue expert response, with a goal of four business hours or less
1 Coverpath Perks is available to career agents only and is not available to existing 2021 Society 1851 members.
2 The primary advisor will receive sole credit for the case (no partial credit for split cases). Credit is received for a submitted case when the owner clicks “Get my decision.” In the event of a tie, the advisor with the most Coverpath applications (including term, juvenile and adult whole life) during the contest period wins.