It is Coverpath’s aim to provide you and your clients a seamless life insurance experience and it is your feedback that fuels the Coverpath engine to help make change a reality. As an agile platform, Coverpath is updated with new features every two weeks and we use your input to make the platform even better.
Most Requested Features
In the 4th quarter of 2020, we received 78 feedback submissions from advisors and staff. All of these requests and comments were reviewed, categorized, shared, and prioritized and shared with Coverpath’s product development teams. We thought you might enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at the most requested features in the fourth quarter and what Coverpath did as a result. The top three feedback categories were:
- Improve Case Communications
- Add an identifier to cases (i.e. policy ID and/or client name) to help advisors and NBCs identify cases easily
- Allow the advisor to upload a cover letter (or other related documents) in the application to provide insights about the case to the underwriter
- Currently we have a form that can be used to accomplish this. Check out this Tips Under 10 video with Jeff Maxwell to see the process
- Address juvenile emails to the owner rather than the insured
- Streamline the submission process for clients
- Consolidate signatures to the end of the application process
- Clarify the juvenile signature process
- Eliminate client email verification step at application submission
- Reduce the chance of an application being cancelled or blocked
- Extend ‘timeout’ deadlines that lead to cancellation of applications
- Enable advisors and staff to correct minor typos after sending out a link such as: email address, name, phone number, or date of birth
Your Input Drives Action
Your feedback is critical in shaping the future of Coverpath. For example, we received numerous requests to embed the client eSignature process in the user interface. Because of your feedback, we accelerated the rollout of this feature. He are a few examples of enhancements that have been released based on your suggestions and input:
- Embed eSignature process in the Coverpath UI—Delivered on February 10
- Extend current timeline of 14 days for client to eSign initial offer—Delivered on December 16
- Ability to contact the underwriter (from the Case center) [for Society 1851 only and Coverpath Perks Qualifiers Only]—Delivered January 27
- In-app paramedical exam scheduling—Will be delivered on March 23
- Provide option to lock the application—Will be delivered mid-2021
Your Suggestions Make Coverpath Even Better
Some of the requests we received were for brand new ideas that Coverpath did not previously consider. For example, multiple Coverpath users asked that we add case identifiers across system emails to help advisors and NBCs more effectively track cases. The feedback informed us that without an identifier, it is often difficult to determine which emails correspond to which cases, especially when there are multiple insureds and a single owner, which occurs frequently for parents who purchase policies for their children. Because of this feedback, we added policy ID and client name to all post-issue system emails on October 20. The team is working implementing this for all pre-issue system emails in 2021.
Give Us Your Feedback!
Have an idea to improve a feature on Coverpath? We want to hear from you! To provide feedback or request new features, go to the “What’s Ahead” section on hub.coverpath.com and click the “Send General Feedback” button.
Insurance products on the Coverpath platform are issued by Massachusetts Mutual life Insurance Company (MassMutual), Springfield, MA 01111-0001. Not all products are available in all states. State variations may apply.
For Financial Professional Use Only